Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Im ReAdY tO jInX mYSeLf...

im afraid and sorry to admit...but i cant help myself.  i deserve to celebrate, right?

this week is awesome so far-so let me break it down.  its awesome for me-and at this point, thats all i care about.  selfish?  yeah, maybe?

i total 7 kids in my class on daily basis.  oh, piece of cake...one might think?  NO.  see your wrong already.

background:  special education. emotionally disturbed children. conduct disordered children. ADD/ADHD.  anger management issues.  sleep disorders. bi-polar disorders.  depression.  oppositional defiance.  runners (and by runners, i dont mean racer-runners.  i mean let me run around campus so that my teacher will chase me-runners). post-traumatic stress disorders...you name it, we got it.  it makes for a very interesting mix of demons...eh- i mean children.  well, my 7 kids this week have miraculously dwindled to 4.  thats right-4. aaaaand no, no children were harmed in the making of this SUPER AWESOME week.

im not proud of why i am at only 4.  but i must say...ITS BEEN GREAT!  ive had one suspended, one hospitalized, and one that cant make it out of time-out.  its sad actually.  but when you have CHAOS all year long, youll gladly accept any break you can get.  it feels good, for once, to not: restrain, get beat up, and cussed out by 10 year olds.

so all in all.  that is why i have had two great days.  i know at some point, my glory will fade.  my dreams with disappear.  and ill be slapped, yet again, in the face by my awesome friend...REALITY!   but until then, i must say, i will enjoy my break.

BRING IT DAY 3!

PS...my alien is lost (for those who have read one of my previous blogs (frowny face)

1 comment:

  1. What did you do with Albert? LOL
    Cheers to a great week!

    ReplyDelete