Tuesday, May 3, 2011

If My BrAiN threw-up...

it may look something like this:

 im ready for a vacay.  home is not exactly where i want to go.  the derby is coming this weekend.  mixed feelings.  i wanna play with fireworks.  actually i want to go to the river,  not teaching summer school.  celebrity dresses are super ugly.  my phone needs to charge.  im thirsty and want a capri sun.  we only have berry left...not a fan.  dr.s appointment tomorrow-arg arg and double arg.  made a list to pack, but feel like its not adequate.  lists and post-its are my life.  need to finish next weeks lesson plans.  im cold-its freezing in here.  super super tired.  want to go to belle isle.  my brakes on my car are bad sounding.  everytime i lay down to nap...i think of 50 things to do and have to jump up and do them.  i need to sweep.  trash can needs to come up.  need to take off my bike rack.  my foot hurts.  i need some water.  i have to complete a re-evaluation by friday-aaaaaand i wont be at work thursday or friday.  HMMM.  let me just say:  poor planning on "yalls" part, does not constitute an emergency on my part.  thanks guys.  jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj   ooops.  i was watching TV and had my finger on the J key.  didnt even know it.

 focus focus focus-i will make a smoothie tomorrow after my swim.  swimming is hard. speaking of swimming...the man next to me today made me feel like i was swimming in a tsunami.

dont you hate it when your brain and your body dont function together.  sux.  my brain is like falling asleep and my hands keep typing.  i wish i had a reese egg.  i freakn love those!!!

i need to stand up like now.  gotta go!

amy


not sure y i just signed my own blog...i think i thought it was an email.  oh well....

No comments:

Post a Comment