Monday, May 9, 2011

Da' Battle...

Ok. you know when you have those fights with yourself that you N.E.V.E.R win?  ok.  good.  i thought you did.  then, go ahead my friend, read on...

fighting with yourself is exhausting! yeah, it sounds ridiculous, im well aware if that.  now this is an ongoing process, but i will explain a typical day in the brian (see) BRAIN of amy.

this morning i snoozed/turned my alarm off 6 times.  then while showering i nearly (and by nearly i mean pretty much did) put soap in my hair instead of shampoo.  upon exiting the shower...i had no towel.  im afraid to say, but i managed to get it together...until....

on my way to work i attempted to turn left at a red light.  ooops. yeah, yeah...my fault, but WhAtEvEr!  at work, i parked in the wrong spot.  my spot is 78.  i took over spot 79, which belongs to mrs. evans.  didnt even realize it, until my phone rings to tell me to MOVE!  i get out to my car....and yep...forgot my keys.  so back to the classroom i go.

while in my meeting...waiting for my turn to speak, i realize i forgot my report.  of course!  EMBARRASSING=YES just a lil.

after lunch, i printed my kids science work, got distracted by something else, then when it came time to work, i couldnt find it.  i searched that whole STUPID FREAKN room for that stupid freakn "plant" story.  UNBELIEVABLE!  but whats more unbelievable...is where i found it.  YEP, still in the printer.

its only gets better...

i went to the office to make copies of my kids point sheets and upon stepping foot in the office, realized i didnt even bring them with me.  AHHHHHHH!  super frustrating.  then upon FiNaLlY making copies, and all the commotion of the day, i didnt even distribute them to my kids.  when i decided i had had enough "torture" today, i left work.

but not before....yep, you guessed it, LEAVING MY CAR KEYS IN THE CLASSROOM!!!!!!!!!!

SHEESH.  and at this point, though its not like me to do this, but...im sure i have "forgotten" to mention all the CrAzY things that happened today.

just sayn-anyone wanna trade my heads?  brains? anyone?

2 comments:

  1. You know I would trade with you if I could. It's just something that you can work on using your lists. I have had says like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I make you feel better? Did I ever tell you about the time I showed up to run without shoes?...

    ReplyDelete