Monday, April 4, 2011

10 ThInGs that I lOvE...

10.  THUNDERSTORMS.  LOVE lightning, thunder, and massive amounts of rain.  i also find tornadoes, tsunami's, hurricanes, and floods SUPER interesting.  its the thrill.  but the best part is laying in bed, in the dark, and listening to the rain and thunder, and watching the room light up.  AWESOME!

9.  SLEEP.  need i say more... 

8.  JILLIAN MICHAELS.  my secret crush.  well, not secret anymore.  HOT! i'd...well...nevermind.  

7.  KIDS.  secretly, i love my students.  despite the chaos they cause me somethings, i value each and everyone of them and their differences.  they keep me on my toes, as i try to stay two steps ahead of them.  and its TOUGH!

6.  SNOOZE BUTTON.  world's greatest invention.  i use it multiple times every morning and it bothers some people.  sometimes i set my alarm ahead early, just so i can use it.  and while i am typing this...a nat is flying on my screen.  distraction.

5.  TATTOOS.  great form of expression.  tattoos can tell you alot about people.  its a unique form of art.  i think tats are hot, PS.  winkface.  i am currently planning 2.  youll have to wait and see...

4.  BONFIRES.  pyro at heart.  i think fires are interesting.  they are very calming/relaxing to me, as are thunderstorms.  really, i like all kinds of fire. candles, fire pits, bonfires, matches, fireworks,...oooooo fireworks. 

3.  FUR KIDS.  i have two wonderful dogs.  even tho-they bad as shit sometimes.  i fall for that puppy look everytime.  dang.  i can be a softy...sometimes.

2.  HCB. and all my awesome and amazing friends!  and i special shout out to DEE and ROB!  love.

1.  SLR.  LOVE. you know...winkface.

2 comments:

  1. ROFL! I LOATHE that my H uses the snooze button ALL freaking DAY... and yet, before we were married I totally used to set my alarm 10 minutes early so I could use it...

    You know... Imma get me a tat this year. Uh huh. Got the idea. Got the design. Got the guts. Just got to get my H on board...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ten things, but I especially love #2!
    Hey, #2, just like me huh? LOL!

    ReplyDelete