Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SwImMiNg...

so yeah...i remember the first time i took swim lessons and they made me go off the diving board...but i refused.  i wouldnt go off, nor would i go back down.  i sat on the board with a death grip and cried until the life guard pried me off.  i think i was 6.

so im not quite the swimmer, stating the obvious.  i also recall the 5,000 times my brother wanted to secretly drown me, or the time i got stuck under rafts at the water park, or the time i got caught in a rip tide, or the time my life jacket came off when i was thrown from the jet ski, or the time i stopped breathing and turned blue, so....basically what im saying is:

AMY + WATER = NO BUENO

however, i enjoyed my nice, slow, RA-TARD swim tonight.  i dont know how to swim and im totally ok with that.  but see the problem is this.  competition.  the guy next to me was really good and i think we were secretly racing...well...i was racing...or maybe it was more like tag, but i was IT-the whole time.

dee, kinda like when i said, "so...i dont really like running next to the same person the whole time...?"  it was one of those moments.

going on the record #1:  men should not wear speedos. period. the end.
going on the record #2:  do not walk around the locker room with ZILCH-O clothes on...please.  thanks.
going on the record #3:   IM AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment