Saturday, April 23, 2011

EmOtIoNaL dEtOx

let me make it known that just cuz i teach...dont mean i use proper english or grammar.  just sayn...
  
 NOW, is it possible...?

can you really have a mental/emotional detox.  i feel like you can "detox" anything?  drugs...alcohol...ur body...etc.

without making this post gloomy...im gonna try to say what i want in a more positive manner.  i have learned to try to find something positive in every situation, regardless of the event.  its difficult.  i will wear my feelings right on my sleeve, however, when ready...i can mask them like a champ!   

this week was spring break, i have had lots of time to think.  lots of time to reevaluate the way i want to do things in life.  i discovered that despite my own beliefs...i am not always right and what i think is acceptable to some people, may not be for others.




i know that spending time with people you love-is important.  no matter how many times i try to deny it.  even when you are really upset/frustrated, it STILL helps.  i dont even have to speak-its just the presence of others that can make you feel better.  i enjoy listening (when i focus long enough to do so).   

so back to "DETOX."  i discovered, especially today...that taking a step back-regrouping myself-and continuing to do what i enjoy is the best detox.  waking up early, meeting my super, awesome, amazing friends to exercise, and making the most (that i can) of each day is what makes me happiest.  

every now and then ya gotta do "WhAtEvEr MaKeS yOu HaPpY!"...and this is a totally an "unselfish" thing to do.  

just sayn...

 

1 comment:

  1. I agree...if I am one of the "super, awesome, amazing friends" you were talkin' about...
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete