Thursday, June 16, 2011

25 Randoms...

25.  i like to sleep in hoodies and sweatpants
24.  i HATE caterpillars and spider crickets
23.  my idea of cooking is making a sandwich
22.  i could draw and/or paint til my arms fall off
21.  im kinda obsessed about my weight/appearance, cant ya tell?
20.  i think people are weird
19.  guns are awesome
18.  running is like therapy for my brain
17.  if i could have one super power...id fly or read people's minds
16.  sometimes i think i am unstoppable
15.  love sharks
14.  my cell phone is never out of sight
13.  i want to meet ELLEN
12.  i like to sleep with "lamby" my giant sheep, but he takes up too much room
11.  i hate reading...tho i teach
10.  i used to play the harmonica
9.  i love soft chocolate chip cookies and could eat them all day
8.  i either avoid cleaning...or i completely obsess over it and spend hours on it
7.  fruit and veggies...LOVE
6.  i will own a crotch rocket (black, white, or lime green)
5.  next tat...coming soon
4.  i cant ever sit still cuz i feel like there is always something to do
3.  id rather text than talk on the phone
2.  love sleeping
1.  i secretly sometimes like dressing up.  shhh...

2 comments: